Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Recount


On Wednesday 20th of November Yr7’s from team 5 block
went on a trip to Rainbows End for a end of the year trip,
What my group was planning to go on was the
stratosphere but it didn't turn out cause there was a lot of
other kids from other schools that went on it,So half of
my group went on the fairfall it was alright cause I just
cried on it while we came down and go up. 


The second ride I went on was the stratosphere,
That was my favorite one there was 2 sides that you could
go in 1 of the side was called classic it is when u just rock
side to side and turn around,But the other one episode
it was the xtrem line it is when u rock side to side turn
around then it would flip you up side down,Then it was
time to go on the other side where more actives were my
group went on the long and the Invader after I felt anger
so we went to get some food from the take-ups up on the
stairs.


A few min after I felt like I went on all the rides but all I
missed was a bumper boats and the racing cars inside.
My last ride I went on was the bumper boats I got lots and
lots of wet cause other people were bumping me.After I
went to get me some candy floss and some sugar donuts
it was so yum yummy in my timmy.In My group it was
Quincess,Nesi,Nahea ,Deelani and I,And I would like
to say a huge and big thank you for looking after us.

I had a good fun day with my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment