Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

Explanation structure

Listen to your parents means doing things they want you to be doing,If they tell you to go make them a cup of coffee you should just go & do it because it is very easy to make. You should always be honest with ur parents and people around you.I can be a good girl by wearing what's comfortable and whats best for me to wear,And taking good care of my body keeping my own personality to my own-self  and not letting other people know about your personality
The important qualities of a good son or daughter are love and affection , respect, communication  and trust each other.You could spend quality time together doing the things she/he loves.You can also be honest at all time,Be true to yourself
Well I think i'm a good daughter because I always do what my parents tell me what to do, being a good niece to my aunts & uncles means doing things that you should be doing,You can always ask them if they are alright & feeling happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment