Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Poppy Instructions

Making a Poppy



Materials Used:
(List the materials you used here)
Colouring Pencils
A Pair Of Scissors 
White Paper 
Glue Stick

Instructions: So first I got everything ready, After I researched things about ANZAC but most of it was what I new and why we have ANZAC.First I got my colouring pencils, A scissors,Two white papers and a glue stick, Then I searched why we have ANZAC & wrote a story about it and made it look like a newspaper,After I drawed 2 flags which represents New Zealand & Australia then I drew poppys around n cut them out to stick on top of the newspapper.



WALT:To Write step by step Instructions .
Task Description :So Monday and Tuesday I was thinking of what to do,I didn't really have anything come in my mind so I just picked something very simply.Here above is a picture of what I've done. 

4 comments:

  1. Brooklyn, I love the project you created! Do you think you could include step by step instructions on your blog s oI can make one at home too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooklyn, Super amazing idea loved how you included a list of materials you would need to create this. Sometimes simple is just as good. Keep up the amazing blogs Brooky! love your work. Hope you and the family are well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on my work,I tired my best,nothing really came into my head.So I just did something really simply

      Thanks Miss Timmi

      Delete
  3. Malo Brooklyn,
    '
    Great work today I love your creation about Anzac and to included what materials you used,keep up the great work..

    Tyson

    ReplyDelete