Pages

Friday 5 August 2016

Egg 20m Sprint

Mad egg emoticon - Public
WALT: group ideas into paragraphs.
WALT: write an interesting recount by adding detail to the end of our sentences.

On Monday morning room 9 went outside to line up and we had an Egg race.

Mr Baxendine gave us a egg and Mr Baxendine gave us a spoon and then he us a egg and a colour and then we were drawing on the egg.

When we started the race some of them were cheating like me because I was holding on the egg.

Well my favourite part was we had to run with the egg on the spoon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brooklyn,

    I like your story about the egg race. I hope you had fun doing it. I hope to see more posts on you blog.

    From Sheales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooklyn
    I like your writing. Remember to go back and to check your writing. What was your favourite part of the race?

    ReplyDelete