Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

Kiwi kapers.

Start writing here:

On Wednesday morning it was trip day when I got to school the bell ring then went to class and we had to have morning tea after we had morning tea we had to go to the mat then they said we had to sit up and then go to have lunch after we had our lunch then we had to stop look and listing after we did stop look and listing we had to go to the mat and Mrs Buchanan, Mrs West said we had to listing to the them so we could go onto the but. When I got on the bus I was happy because I asked Nesi if I could sit next to the window. When we were leaving school Nesi and I were playing blue car it was fun when we were playing blue car. When we got to Kiwi Kapers we got out of the bus and when we started to walk into the show I saw a lot of people at there like other schools. Then it was time for us to walk inside to watch the show. When we got seated into our sets the show started it was cool because how they started. After the show finished we were walking out. When we got onto the motorway there was a man on the ground because the car went over and crash him off the motor bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment